Monday, August 10, 2015

A Peek at Some Pumpkins

I thought I would drop in quickly and show you a couple of pumpkin heads that I am particularly fond of.  I always love a pumpkin head, and one night, while lying awake in bed with characters screaming to get out, I had an idea for a vampire pumpkin head.  Soooo.........

Meet the JACKULAS!


Count Jackula on the left, Jackula on the right.
 
Dressed in striped pants, a vest with Swarovski crystal buttons, a lace collar and a black velvet cape, this guy sure is dapper! 

His face features dark shadows around his eyes and tiny clay fangs.  He carries a vial of blood and has his trusted bat soaring from a wire on his wrist.
 
Jackula is slightly smaller, with short pants, striped stockings, lace collar, vest and velvet cape.  He also carries a vial of blood.

I think he looks a little bit older than the first one.  Something about the way I sculpted the cheeks I think. 
 
 
I hope you like them! I'd love to hear your thoughts!
 
I can't wait to bring all my new characters out for their first show.  I'm excited for the show season, but I wish the days were not zooming by so quickly!  I still have far more characters in my head than will ever get made!  I guess that's better than having the idea well run dry, right? 
 
Have a great day! 
Lisa
 

6 comments:

  1. Love them! Hope to see you this fall in Des Moines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Laura! Thanks for stopping by! I will be in Des Moines in September and November this year. I will post the dates soon!

      Delete
  2. They're great Lisa! :) Good luck during the show season!!

    ReplyDelete