Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Raven

 
Say hello to Raven.  She is one of my very, very favorite witches of the year.  I adore her!
 
She's rather a classic looking witch, dressed all in black.  I love her pale skin against the stark black of her clothes and her wild curly roving hair.

 
She has hand-painted grey eyes and subtle dark shadows and a quirky little smile.  A little raven has perched on her wrist.
 
 
I love when I find the perfect embellishment!  This black feather fringe makes the perfect cape for a witch named Raven, don't you think?
 
Raven was just listed in my etsy shop.  I have lots of fun Halloween spooks haunting my shop.  I hope you will go have a look around.
 
 
****************************************************
 
I will be loading up and leaving for my first show of the season just three weeks from tomorrow!  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I've never done the Holly Berry Folk Art Festival so I don't know exactly what to expect.  I hope they love my little people!  I've been working hard all summer to have a really nice selection of one of a kind pieces to show.  I can't wait to see them all displayed in a big group! 
 
Well, I still have lots of things to make for the upcoming shows, so I probably better get back to the studio.  Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Lisa
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for your first show of the season -- right here in Colorado Springs! Even if the show is a total bust (which, it definitely won't be), you get to visit ME!!

    ReplyDelete