Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More Ornaments

December is upon us, and it's about three weeks to Christmas!  Time is zipping by and I am beginning to panic!  I don't know why.  Things always tend to get done, somehow, but when your to-do list is as long as your arm it gets a little bit stressful!  How, exactly, does Santa manage? 

I thought I better show you a couple more of the 2013 Limited Edition Ornaments today.  I'm sure you all have your trees up and decorated by now, but these ornaments also make wonderful gifts!  I still have these designs available in my etsy shop.

 
Some people like Santa.  Some people like snowmen.  Some people like both!  This ornament has a little bit of everything!  Candy cane-striped letters, a snowflake with a Frosty face in the middle, bows and holly, and a tiny Santa hanging from the side of the Y.  Christmas Joy for everyone! 

 
This jolly Santa is set against a glittered bright blue background.  Holly and a classic ball ornament complete the scene.  I used teeny-tiny pieces of clay to create the holly garland trim on his hat and coat.  It adds just a little 'something' to the design. 
 
 
I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and are greeting the Christmas season with hope and joy!  I love this time of year, even if my to-do list makes my head spin!  Speaking of which.....I better go get a few things crossed off!
 
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment