Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

I'm not ignoring you all, I promise.  I am in serious crunch time, getting ready for my shows.  Not only do I have to make all my whimsical little characters, I have been completely redesigning my display for the shows!  WORK WORK WORK!! 

So, for the next couple weeks, I might be hit-or-miss here.  I PROMISE I will update you with all my new creations, and unveil the Christmas ornaments, and even give you a look at the craft show display.  For now, though, please be content with having a look at another Halloween spook.

 
I am seriously so tired I just about posted a spook you had already seen.  I sure hope I haven't shown this one already!  I think I need a nap!!
 
Have a great day!
Lisa
 
PS--This mummy is available in my etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment