Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year I had bees buzzing in my head for Valentine's Day.  I showed you one of them here.  Well here is another version of Bee My Valentine, sculpted in polymer clay.  He is still available in my etsy shop.

 
 
 
 
With the bee theme in mind, I also made this really cute Valentine card:
 
 
I used my Cricut machine with the A Walk Through My Garden cartridge to cut the bee and the turquoise flower.  The yellow fringy flower is a premade brad from American Crafts.  I love the glittered heart stickers from K&Company. 
 

This inside message, BEE mine, was stamped with black ink using acrylic stamps from two collections:  Mile High Caps from Clearly Wordsworth, and Writer's Type from The Paper Studio.

This card, along with some made-from-scratch chocolate chip cookies, is for my Valentine. 

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day! 
Lisa


 
 


1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too Lisa, I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete