Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pfatt Marketplace Update!

Today is the day that Pfatt Marketplace updates.  I have three frightful characters listed on my page this  month.  You've seen them all here before in recent posts.  This scary spook is available only at A Piece of Lisa on Pfatt Marketplace.

Spooky Time Spirit
 
The other two spooks are listed in my etsy shop, A Piece of Lisa, as well as on Pfatt Marketplace. 
 
Frank 'n Jack
 
Trick or Troll
 
I hope you will go have a look around.  You will also find the work of four of the artists participating in the Witches of Giggleswick Blog Hop (that begins on Friday!  Don't forget to come back on Friday!!).

 
LeeAnn Kress of Charmed Confections
 
Cindy Conrad of Pywackit Primitives (or as she is known on Pfatt, The Pixie's Thimble)
 
Joyce Tenay of Ragpatch Primitives
 
Jody Johnson of Sweet Bear Creek Whims
 
 
Now I'm off to work.  I will be starting on Christmas this week.
Lisa



6 comments:

  1. Adorably cute scary scary monsters!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Flora! I appreciate you compliments!

      Delete
  2. Your 'critters' keep getting better and better and better and better! The world of artisans is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, Thanks for stopping by can't wait till blog hop love your ghost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Debb! I'm looking forward to the blog hop, too.

      Delete