Monday, September 16, 2013

Green Goblins and a Welcome!

Welcome to all my new followers that have signed on with the blog hop!  I'm so glad to have you here! 

Today I'm going to show you a couple more reasons why I love making Halloween characters the best.  You can make ANYTHING.  I let my imagination run away with me, and I know that anything I come up with is fair game. Has anybody really seen a goblin?  Do we really know what they look like?  Perhaps they look like this:


 
These two scary green monsters just want to go trick or treating.  They don't understand why everyone runs screaming when they see them!  Luckily, they have been able to scoop up some candy corn that was left behind.  They LOVE candy corn!
 
Both of these frightful fellows are available right now in my etsy shop, A Piece of Lisa.  I've recently listed a whole bunch of new Halloween Spooks.  You might want to go have a look around.
 
And for those of you who haven't yet joined in on the blog hop, you really need to get started!  Please go to this post and get the details on how to enter.  Thirteen wonderful Halloween artists--the Witches of Giggleswick, as we like to call ourselves-- have banded together, offering some really great prizes.  There will be 13 lucky winners!  It can't be you if you don't enter!! 
 


This is the adorable jack o-lantern that I am offering to one lucky follower.  But you have to ENTER to win! 

Have a great day, and enjoy the hop!!
Lisa




4 comments:

  1. I am a new follower and I am so happy to be meeting all of you lovely witches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower and I'm thoroughly enjoying this blog hop!
    All the best,
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your goblin makes me think of Miley Cyrus at the VMAs...The tongue is a HOOT! Forever more when I hear goblin I'm going to think of your FABULOUS creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only seen the mischief goblins leave behind!

    ReplyDelete