Friday, June 8, 2012

Kiss a Frog, Find Your Prince

Are you waiting for your Prince Charming?

I married my Prince Charming 25 years ago, and have lived my fairy tale life (for the most part) ever since.  Yes, we've had a few trials along the way, but I can honestly say that I have my happily-ever-after.  I can't imagine my life without David.  He is my prince.  And I didn't have to kiss many frogs before I found him!

But not everyone is so lucky....sometimes you do have to kiss a a lot of frogs before you find your Prince.  Wouldn't it be nice if they were all this adorable? 



Aren't those some extremely kiss-able lips?


He's even bringing roses!  How much better can it get?


Don't you love him, warts and all?

This was my first Frog Prince Charming.  He was instantly one of my favorite pieces.  While he's gone off to live in California somewhere, to live his happily-ever-after, he's become the face of A Piece of Lisa.  He's on my facebook page banner.  He represents my etsy shop.  I think he makes a very charming ambassador for my work. 


Have a charming day!
Lisa





No comments:

Post a Comment