Monday, June 11, 2012

The Witches of Oz

In a previous post, I told you how my Wizard of Oz figurine came to being.  I was thrilled last week when someone purchased one from my etsy shop.  I received a message from her asking if I made Glinda the Good Witch and The Wicked Witch to go with it.  I had never even really thought about that before, but hey, why not?  So I told her I would be happy to make them for her.  I think they turned out really well.  I especially love Glinda.








I'm always open to suggestions about new pieces to make.  While I have hundreds of ideas rolling around in my head, someone can still come up with something I hadn't thought of before. 

These pieces will soon be available to everyone in my etsy shop.   I think the Wicked Witch would also be great for Halloween, don't you?


Thanks for following me back to Oz!

Lisa






3 comments:

  1. Maybe, eventually, you'll have the entire cast of the movie!! Good work, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Katie! Thanks for stopping by my new blog! And thank you for the nice compliment on the Witches!

      Delete