Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Favorite--Rustic Road Studio

I'm sorry I didn't take you to a shop last Friday.  The week just got away from me.  But I'm back today with a wonderful, seasonally appropriate shop.

Rustic Road Studio is full of beautifully hand-carved Santas. The attention to detail is amazing.  The faces are exquisite.  The details in the clothing are wonderful.  The colors are perfect.  Each of these Santas has a charming personality all its own.  It's hard to choose which one is my favorite, because Erik does such wonderful work.  But here are a few that I love:

Hand Carved Wooden Santa in Green Robe, Black Hat, Red Mittens Holding Walking Stick
 
Hand Carved Wooden Santa in Traditional Red Coat, Black Belt with Hands Behind Back
 
Hand Carved Wooden Santa in Traditional Red Coat and Hat, Black Belt Holding a Sack
 
Hand Carved Wooden Santa in Snowbank with Traditional Red Coat and Black Hat
 
Hand Carved Wooden Santa: Slim Santa with Hands in Pockets and Bald
 
Hand Carved Wooden Santa in Red Robe and Natural Trim with Bag and Walking Stick
 
I will admit, I'm a sucker for a Santa.  My house is full of them right now.  I'm very particular about my Santas now that I have so many.  These certainly would make the cut!  I would LOVE to have one of these in my collection!
 
I hope you enjoyed our visit to Rustic Road Studio, and I hope you will go have a look at the rest of Erik's exquisite work.  Which one is your favorite?
 
Have a wonderful weekend!
Lisa
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love these!! Thank you for introducing this great artist to us, Erik's work is wonderful! I'm not sure which one is my favorite, they are all so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with Erik's work! I'm hoping someday I can add one of his Santas to my collection. Deciding which one will be the hard part!

      Delete