Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Last Two

Well, since Christmas is now LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY (gulp!) I am going to share the final two designs from my 2012 Limited Edition Christmas ornament collection. 

 
Santa in his bright red suit is set against a blue metallic night sky with tiny snowflakes falling gently around him.  He is filling a green stocking with a darling little teddy bear and a candy cane. 
 
 
A pair of children are bundled against the cold winter's night with snowflakes falling around them.  A cute little dog has joined them in their joyful carol. 
 
Both of these ornaments are still available in my etsy shop. 
 
I hope you are all a lot closer to being ready for Christmas than I am.  I'm getting there.....slowly but surely!  I can't wait to spend some time with my family. 
 
Lisa 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment