Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Halloween Witch

When Spells Go Wrong...
Oh, sometimes things can go horribly wrong. This little witch has accidentally turned herself into a frog! What to do? What to do? 


She turns to her trusty book "When Spells Go Wrong" to see how to undo this little disaster.  Here is what she found:

Has a spell backfired?  Have things gone awry?
Pick up your wand and give this a try--
Blink three times and tug on your ear,
Recite these words, loud and clear:
"Oopsy daisy, set me free.
Turn this frog back into me.
I'm not a FROG.  I am a WITCH.
Hocus Pocus make the switch.
Eye of rabbit, hair of dog,
I do not wish to be a frog.
Counting backwards: three, two one....
Now the spell should be undone."


I sculpted this adorable little frog witch from polymer clay.  She wears a cute little black wool felt cape and collar, with a matching hat.  The hat is trimmed with cute little purple and green felt flowers and a little Swavroski crystal.  The spell book is a tiny hand-made book, with the incantation handwritten inside. 

You can find this cute little witch in my etsy shop, along with many other Halloween characters. 

Hope you have a great day!
Lisa







3 comments:

  1. So cute Lisa, and I love the poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she's ADORABLE! The incantation is so cute and clever as well! She started my day with a giggle. As always, very very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Trina and Marian! I can always count on you both for such nice compliments! I think the incantation is pretty funny....but as I was reading it again, I thought, HHMMMM....frogs don't HAVE ears--at least not tugable ones! Oh well...

    ReplyDelete