Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Retirees

I've been a little slow getting my ornaments shown here.  Sometimes an ornament edition sells out much more quickly than I anticipate.  What is it about some designs over others?  I'll never quite figure it out!  I always try to predict which designs are going to be the first to go.  Occasionally I will get it right.  Most of the time, not so much.

I was right about this one though.  I knew it would be a popular design.  It is one of my very favorites this year.

Winter Wonderland
 
Elves are usually pretty popular, so I wasn't too surprised that this one got snatched up early.
 
Lighting Up Christmas
 
I wasn't so sure about this one, but there is something about a Santa dressed in white that intrigues my collectors.  Yep, this one is sold out too!
 
White Christmas
 
These three might be all gone for the year, but I still have plenty of others available.  Like this really cute snowman:
 
 
This chubby little fellow is dressed in a bight blue scarf, green mittens and a squatty black top hat.  His gift to you is a pretty present and a yummy peppermint candy cane.  He would love to spend Christmas on your tree!
 
You can find Bringing Christmas Cheer and many other limited editions in my etsy shop.  Hurry though!  You don't want to miss out on your favorite!
 
Have a great day!
Lisa


 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. He's so fun! I designed him originally for a long-time client to personalize with names, but we decided to do something else. I kept the idea on file and decided to make it this year.

      Delete
  2. All adorable Lisa! I especially love the Snow Globe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I agree! That snowglobe is one of my VERY FAVORITES this year!

      Delete