Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 
I wanted to send Helga and Hazel to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.  These two little witch sisters have been out gathering pumpkins and berries for their autumn feast.  They are warmly dressed in flannel skirts and wool felt vests with matching hats.  Autumn is their favorite time of year....a time to celebrate nature's bounty and the blessings of family and friends.

Helga
 
Helga's strawberry blond hair is straight and unruly.  She has to keep it tied up in pigtails, but it still sticks out in all directions!  She wishes she had pretty curls like her sister, Hazel.
 
Hazel
 
I'm taking a much needed break from my work this week, and spending time with my family for the holiday.  I'm so blessed in so many ways....with a wonderful husband, a big loving family, fabulous friends and I job I LOVE.  I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving and that your blessings are far too many to count!
 
"Praises we give for the bounties of fall,
But the harvest of friendship is blessed above all."
 
with love
Lisa
 
PS--Neither of these adorable autumn witches have made it into my etsy shop.  If you are interested, send me an email at apieceoflisa@cox.net





1 comment:

  1. Helga and Hazel are wonderful!!

    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving too Lisa! Enjoy your time off with your family and friends!
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete