Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorite #5--Monkey Mind Design

First off, I love the name of this shop, Monkey Mind Design.  And after reading Anita's profile and learning where the name came from, I love it even more!  Her sister told her when she was young that she had 'monkey mind'--skipping from one thought to another without missing a beat.  HHMMMM......sounds very familiar! 

I love typography, graphic design, paper goods, and a clever turn of phrase, so OF COURSE I would love Monkey Mind Design, because it incorporates all of those things.  Anita makes absolutely wonderful paper products---cards, calendars, and little notebooks--all with a delightful sense of whimsy. 

I don't remember how I found her shop, but I ran across these tiny little matchbook notebooks and had to have them.  When I was in college and living with my older sister, she would say to me at least a couple times a day "remind me to _________".  Well, when I saw these I knew they were speaking to me, so I grabbed them immediately.

Friendly Reminder Matchbook Handmade Notepads - 3PK

These tiny notepads are perfect for tucking in your purse or wallet.  LOVE THEM! 

I also purchased this wonderful set of notecards, because as I may have mentioned, daisies are my very favorite flower.

Daisy Blank Note Card Set - 6PK


I love Anita's work so much.  Here are a few more of my favorites:

Artsy Birdies - Mini 2012-13 Handmade Calendar - Original Illustration

Life is Better with Friends 8x10 Bird Art Print

Hello - Fox Handmade Card
 Playdate Note Cards - 4PK

I Like You - Creature Heart Card
(I think this is my new favorite....I know exactly who I would send it to!)


I think Anita's work is very fun.  I hope it put a smile on your face today!  Please visit Monkey Mind Design and check out the rest of her great work!


Have a happy day!
Lisa

Again, couldn't resist putting in just one more......
Monster Love Card


2 comments:

  1. You chose another winner! These are absolutely delightful! They put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marian! I love this little shop.....so much so I placed another order this morning! I just couldn't resist!

      Delete