Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorite #6--Su Ami

I was browsing through my activity feed just the other day and saw something that knocked my socks off, so to speak. (Being the middle of summer and nearly 100 degrees, I actually was NOT wearing socks!).  I found these ADORABLE little crocheted sheep, and I could not believe how TINY they are!  I had to investigate this shop more fully.

Twin Funny Sheep - Micro Crochet Miniature Sheep - Set of Two Cute Sheep - Made to Order


Now, unless that is the finger of a giant, those are some teensy tiny sheep!  I've been known to do some very small things in clay before, but OMG!  I'm also impressed because I can't crochet. (My grandmother tried and tried to teach me, but it just never stuck.)

Su Ami is a group of 5 family members from Vietnam.  That's another thing I love about etsy.  You can find wonderful handmade treasures from all over the world. 

I spent several minutes browsing through this cute little shop and have narrowed my favorites down to these, but there are so many cute little tiny things in this shop you really should go check it out for yourself.

Micro Penguin Family - Tiny Miniature Penguins - Set of Six Penguin Chicks - Made To Order


Miniature Pink Bear  - Mini Tiny Crochet Bear -  Mohair Bear Blue Bow


Tiny Miniature Monkey With Skirt -  Mini Micro Dollhouse Crochet 1 Inch Scale Monkey - Made to Order


Red Ladybug - Micro Crochet Miniature Ladybug - Made To Order


Tiniest Sock Monkey - Baby Sock Monkey - Miniature Sock Monkey - Grey Sock Monkey With Hat - Made to Order


I think the work of Su Ami is very impressive.  I especially love the sock monkey!  Have you ever seen one so tiny?  Not me. 

I hope you'll take a minute to go check out this adorable shop!


Have a great weekend!
Lisa



4 comments:

  1. LOVE your Friday's favorite today! Wow, they are so tiny and so adorable! Each one made me smile, especially that tiniest sock monkey! On my way to check out Su Ami's shop now.

    Wishing you a great weekend too Lisa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Aren't they amazing? The sock monkey is my favorite too. I can't believe how TINY they are!

      I do appreciate you stopping by and leaving comments, Trina!

      Delete
  2. The monkeys are my favorite...by far. I need to check out the shop but do you remember seeing any owls? You know how my mother is obsessed with those cutesy owls lately, maybe a neat little stocking stuffer??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had so many items I can't really remember, but probably. If not, etsy is FULL of adorable owls.

      Delete