Monday, July 23, 2012

Polymer Clay Enthusiasts Team Member--Trina's Clay Creations

On etsy I am a member of the Polymer Clay Enthusiasts Team.  The goal of our team is to share our love of crafting with polymer clay, and to support and promote each other's shops.  There are nearly 500 members on this team, so as you can expect, there is a lot of talent and diversity.  Today I'm going to share with you one of my favorite shops, Trina's Clay Creations.

Trina Prenzi is a wonderful polymer clay artist.  Her attention to detail is very impressive.  I can relate to the time and effort she puts into her miniature works of art because when I was doing only miniature figurines I tried to do as much tiny detail as I could on each piece.  You have to really really really love tedious work to be able to manipulate polymer clay in this way.  And Trina is a master.

She makes lots of wonderful characters.  Seasonal and holiday pieces.  Professions and hobbies.  Animals and children.  There is something for everyone in her shop.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Polymer Clay Little Pirate with Parrot

Polymer Clay Mermaid

Polymer Clay Girl in Garden - Love My Garden

Don't you agree that Trina has a real knack for detail?  Absolutely!  Her work is quite wonderful. 

If you are impressed by these first three pieces, wait until you see her wedding cake toppers!  I think of all her work, these are really her showcase pieces.  She customizes these adorable cake toppers to your specifications, and she does a really fabulous job!  What better way to commemorate your special day than with a personalized wedding couple---a keepsake to cherish forever! 

Bride and Groom Wedding Cake Topper with Date Plaque Personalized Polymer Clay Topper/Keepsake

Wedding Cake Topper Bride and Groom with Two Dogs Personalized Polymer Clay Beach Theme topper/keepsake
She will even add your dogs!

Lion Wedding Cake Topper Polymer Clay 
And for something a little less traditional, Two Lions

I hope you will take a minute to go check out Trina's Clay Creations.  I think you will be very impressed!

Off to work now!
Lisa

PS--If you would like to know more about Trina and her work, visit her blog trinastrinkets.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my polymer clay work today on your blog Lisa! I am truly honored, and appreciate all of your kind words!!! Thank you, you've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love your work and it is my pleasure to feature it here!

      Delete
  2. How come her pieces are so shiny? I don't remember yours having this same shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe Trina uses a sealer on her pieces, and she also dusts some of her details with mica powders. It's just a different technique I've never used.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Yes, Trina's work is really lovely! I think the lions are really great, too!

      Delete