Tuesday, August 27, 2013

JUST JACK and a few notes

I just listed this adorable jack-o-lantern in my etsy shop about five minutes ago.  Isn't he fun?  I hope you will go have a look at him, and the other frightful characters that are showing up in my shop.  I still have a lot of Halloween spooks to get listed, but they are all waiting for their photo shoot.  It's hard balancing all the tasks required with the limited number of hours in a day!  I just want to MAKE THINGS! LOL!! 

Anyway, here is JUST JACK with a Spider:

 
 
A few other little notes:
 
1)  My friend LeeAnn of Charmed Confections is hosting a giveaway on her blog to celebrate her first year of blogging.  Time is running out to enter...you must do so by tomorrow.  She makes adorable art from paper clay.  You should go check it out.  And please enter!  Here is the link:
 
 
2)  Same friend, LeeAnn and Carly Smith of Boggy Bottom Bayou are organizing a Halloween blog hop and have asked me to participate.  It will be coming up in a couple of weeks, so you will want to stay tuned for details on that.  They have gathered together 13 wonderful Halloween artists and each of us will be providing one of our handmade treasures for a fabulous giveaway.  You won't want to miss it!  Here is a sneak peak at the banner they have created for the event:
 
 
3)  My Dracula and His Bride dolls are still available over at Pfatt Marketplace.  You might want to go have a look. 
 
 
While you are there be sure to check out all the other wonderful artists' pages.  There are still some really great things available.
 
Lots of work to do today, so I better get to it!  Thanks for dropping by!
Lisa




7 comments:

  1. He is adorable! He looks so proud of the spider he caught.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi, Mary Anne! I'm glad you stopped by, and thanks for the compliment. I LOVE your work, too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lisa! Love, love, love Jack! He is super cute and he does really look proud of his little spider friend. :) Can't wait to do the Giggleswick Blog Hop with you. We are gearing up for some Wicked fun! Hold on to your witch hat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the blog hop! I have another really cute Jack all ready to go! Thanks for inviting me to participate.

      Delete
  4. I agree with LeeAnn , supercute guy!!!
    Blessings,Flora

    ReplyDelete