Monday, August 12, 2013

Sharing Some Blog Love

Something different here today.  I didn't do a Friday Favorites last week.  So maybe this could sort of replace that??  I want to share my new friend LeeAnn's blog. 

LeeAnn of Charmed Confections is a wonderful artist who creates fabulous Halloween art from paperclay.  She is a fellow member of Pfatt Marketplace, and also an artist on Spookytime Jingles.  She has an etsy shop, a facebook page, and a delightful blog.  I'm happy to call her my new friend, even though I have never really met her!  The beauty of the internet!  Oh, she also has five of her wonderful Halloween creations featured in the current issue of Art Doll Quarterly. 

So, anyway....LeeAnn is celebrating one year of blogging.  In honor of that, she is hosting a fabulous giveaway on her blog.  Three lucky readers will win one of her wonderful pieces of art. 

First prize will be a Ghastly Ghost similar to one of these: 

    

 

(These four darlings are already sold....she will make another one just for you!)


Two more lucky ducks will win a set of these cute cupcake ornaments!




To get the details on how to enter, hop on over to Charmed Confections and check it out. 

I hope you will all join me in congratulating LeeAnn on her first year of blogging!  (Don't forget to mention I sent you there! LOL!)

Have a great day, and good luck with her giveaway!
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Lisa! I so appreciate your support of my art! Thank you, LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure to feature your work here today! I think those ghosts are fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing - how exciting for LeeAnn! I am signed up twice to win -- fingers crossed! I'd love to have some of her work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you linked over to LeeAnn's blog. Her work is really wonderful...I knew you would like it!

      Delete